When battling the dream fish, the Equalizer stand up fish fighting belt & harness allows you to apply greater pressure without increasing stress on your back, arms or legs. The padded gimbal belt gives you increased comfort and better blood circulation during long fights. You can wear the unique lightweight webbing belt all day, then simply slip the gimbal on in seconds when the fish strikes. The harness design provides you with a stronger product that is lighter and less bulky than other alternatives.
FOUR COMBINATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
• JUNIOR: Standard gimbal with a small fighting harness
• STANDARD: Standard gimbal with a standard fighting harness - a proven stand-up performer used to catch marlin up to 561.5kg (1,238lb)
• XL WIDE/STANDARD: XL Wide gimbal and a standard fighting harness
• XL WIDE: XL Wide gimbal with a XL Wide fighting harness
Not sure what set is right for you?
• The size of the harness would depend on the physical size of the person wearing it. Our standard harness (683mm wide) would fit an average size person while the small harness (555mm wide) would suit a smaller person. We also have an XL wide harness (835mm wide) for the larger person.
• The size of the gimbal is a personal preference depending on the stance of the angler; those with a wider stance prefer the XL wide gimbal (485mm wide) while those with a narrower stance prefer the standard (440mm wide).
All sets include:
• Webbing belt / drop straps
• FREE carry bag