The Okuma Andros two-speed reels were the first designed and constructed from the ground up specifically for 50-pound braided line in big game applications. Their advanced construction continues to grow fans in awe of the power available from such a small platform. New Andros single speed reels make Andros technology more accessible to anglers, and with the addition of a roller bearing for instant anti-reverse; the reel becomes a pure jigging performer.
With dual anti-reverse that includes mechanical and roller bearing systems, the Andros single speed eliminates all handle back play, an especially important feature for those fishing high-speed vertical jigs. For the most common grade of offshore fish anglers commonly encounter, Andros single speed reels provide all the cranking power anglers will ever need.
• High Speed 6.4:1 ratio
• 6-pcs ABEC-5 rated Japanese ball bearings
• Dual anti-reverse system (Mechanical and roller bearing)
• Ratchet drag lever for precise drag settings
• Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
• One screw right sideplate take down for easy internal access
• 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
• Maximum drag at Full with complete freespool is 24lbs
• Maximum drag at strike with complete freespool is 15lbs
• Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
• Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit
• Backed by a 3 year warranty