The ICOM M73 Handheld VHF Marine Transceiver is constructed of a slim, hourglass body and wide viewing angle LCD with a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user-friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters.
• IPX8 Submersible Plus - The IC-M73 continues to offer Icom’s best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.
• 700mW Loud audio - The IC-M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound.
• 6W RF Output power - The IC-M73’s 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery allows for 16 hours of operation, under normal conditions*. * Typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio. 18 hours for basic version.
IC-M73 Additional Features include:
• AquaQuake water draining function
• Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
• 4 level battery indicator
• Favorite channel and tag scan functions
• Rapid desktop charger, BC-210, and cigarette lighter cable, CP-25H, are supplied
• Optional waterproof speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
• Auto power save function
• Basic version (no voice recorder, no noise canceller and no bass boost function) available for limited markets