Pearl City, Hawaii, located on the leeward shores of Hawaii. Known for the oysters in the Pearl River that produced abundant pearls, Pearl City is known for its culturally diverse population and rich heritage.
• Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
• Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with rubber nose pads
• Fit: (eye) 63, (bridge) 17, (temple) 125, 8-base curve
• Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
• Material: High-grade injected nylon, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort
• Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes