Bonefish roam from French Polynesia to the Bahamian fringes and beyond...and so should you. When it’s time to take flight, pack light and stay bone dry in Simms Acklins Jacket, featuring 3-layer GORE-TEX Shell fabric with a rugged, rip-stop 20-denier face. Full-length pit-zips dump unwanted heat while doubling as stash pockets. The 3-point cinch storm hood with drop collar construction is fully customizable. And articulated sleeves and a fitted design maximize mobility for all-day casting comfort. IFT 2014 Award Winner!
• New fit designed for warm weather, less layering & improved mobility
• 3-point cinch storm hood with drop collar construction, extended length mesh-lined hand pockets with 2 way zipper for easy access, venting & low profile bellow zippered chest pocket
• YKK AquaGuard VT10 CF lightweight/flexible zipper with interior storm flap for added protection
• Articulated sleeves with VELCRO cuff closure & adjustable bottom hem with kill switch d-rings
• FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Shell 100% Nylon 20 Denier ripstop face & tricot backer; 100% Polyester mesh lining pockets & vents
• APPROX. WEIGHT: 16 oz/454 g
• Sizes and colors available as displayed