From Spences Bridge to Terrace, Smithers, Bella Coola, and beyond, fishing’s northern outposts can leave exposed skin as crimson as a slapshot of upstream sockeye. No more. Anglers on the move will welcome the superior warmth-to-weight performance, even when wet, of this impressively compressible PrimaLoft insulated piece. Simms ExStream Jacket comes equipped with the on-off convenience of a fully customizable 3-point cinch storm hood. Store a grip of gear and thaw cold claws in zip hand-warmer and chest pockets and storm into the great white with a jacket built to dodge an Arctic bullet.
• Superior loft & highly compressible PrimaLoft SYNERGY insulation offers excellent warmth-to-weight even when wet
• Insulated, 3-point cinch removable storm hood & soft, brushed tricot lined collar
• Full-length YKK corrosion-resistant front zip
• Secure zip hand warmer pockets & chest pocket with zip closure
• Fabric Tech: 70 denier, 100% Nylon Diamond weave fiber-proof fabric; PrimaLoft SYNERGY (120g Body, 100g Sleeves); Primaloft SPORT (60g Hood, Collar & Lower sleeve cuffs)
• Approximate Weight: 24 oz./680 g
• Sizes and colors available as displayed