Designed with the inshore angler in mind, the Abu Garcia Revo RVO3 INS Inshore reel features an improved X2- Cräftic frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs, the Revo Inshore provides improved grip for added comfort when fighting large inshore species. Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations.
A new more compact design also allows for additional line capacity than the original without increasing the overall width of the reel. The improved D2 Gear Design is the next generation of Duragear providing a more efficient and powerful gear system while improving the overall durability of the Revo Inshore. The Revo Inshore sideplates are precision engineered with C6 carbon sideplates.
The Pitch Centrifugal brake utilizes, 6 brake blocks (3 spring loaded and 3 non spring loaded). The spring loaded brake blocks act only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. The non spring loaded brake blocks act on the entire cast to give maximum control throughout the cast.
• 6 High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
• X2- Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
• C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
• Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
• Pitch centrifugal brake system
• Large EVA knobs provide improved grip
• Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
• Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
• Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations