The Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Reels are taking corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Named for salt (NaCl), it features frame and handle side sideplate that are constructed of X2- Craftic alloy giving the reel added stability in saltwater and the durability needed whether you target big reds or Calico bass on the west coast. Additionally the reel is perfectly suited for large freshwater species like Muskie.
Six stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings plus a roller bearing provide ensure corrosion protection for smooth operation on the water. A powerful Carbon Matrix drag system provides 22lbs of fish stopping power.
Both the 50 and 60 size reels come with a single extended power handle with an extra-large round EVA knob and extended dual power handle with two large round EVA knobs. Both high capacity low profile reels hold approximately the same amount of line as a 5000 and 6000 size round reel respectively.
• 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
• X2-Craftic alloy frame and sideplate for increased corrosion resistance
• Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
• Pitch centrifugal brake system
• Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
• Lube port for easy access maintenance
• Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
• Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
• Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
• Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations