CE Smith Gen2 Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles are designed to prevent galvanic reactions, a common problem with anything made from carbon fiber, which keeps your poles looking good and performing at its best. The base of the poles are made of solid fiberglass for greater strength and stability.
Taper-Lok joints are used to fix the pole in its extended position. The Taper-Lok joints wedge tightly together creating a single rigid one piece pole that runs much straighter than fiberglass or aluminum poles. When ready for storage, simply unscrew and remove the locking pin from each collar and the fully rigid sections slide inside each other collapsing the pole. Taper-Lok gives you all the benefits of a single rigid pole with the added convenience of easy storage.
Consists of an extra-long non-conductive tip designed to prevent line tangles in rough waters. These poles have integrated dual 316 stainless steel halyard eyes that are designed for running multiple halyards on one pole. The smooth design of these eyes also prevents any possibility of snags.
The base of this pole fits 1-1/2" pole holders, which is the typical size for stainless steel holders. There are two aluminum fitment sleeves included that fit on the base of the poles allowing them to fit 1-5/8" pole holders, which is the typical size for aluminum rod holders.
This set also includes a mesh bag for carrying and storing you poles.
• Two Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles with integrated dual stainless eyes
• Eight locking screws
• Two aluminum base sleeves to fit 1-5/8' aluminum pole holders (Without sleeves base fits 1-1/2" pole holders)
• Mesh storage bag
• Integrated dual halyard 316 stainless steel eyes for running multiple halyards
• Extra-long nonconductive tip to prevent tangles
• Solid fiberglass base for greater strength and stability
• Designed to prevent galvanic reactions
• Taper-Lok joints create single rigid one piece poles
• Straighter and stronger than fiberglass and aluminum poles
• Sections slide inside one another for collapsible storage
• Fits 1-1/2” pole holders without aluminum fitment sleeve
• Fits 1-5/8” pole holders with aluminum fitment sleeve
• Extended pole length 17'
• Collapsed pole length 7'