From claustrophobic casts through thick jungle to long strides across mile high topography, Simms Arapaima Pants flow with state-of-the-art tech for massive function across myriad environments. Tough nylon fabric dries quick, wicks moisture with aplomb, and blocks harmful UV rays with a top UPF50 rating and a water-resistant finish. Stash gear inside wide-berthed zippered cargo and back pockets. Secure tools and keys via strategically placed cording details and Hypalon tabs. Then bushwack farther afield, with articulated knees and the moisture managing comfort of a brushed tricot-lined waistband.
• Durable, nylon fabric is quick-dry, wicking & UPF50
• Two zippered cargo pockets & two zippered back pockets
• Cording details and hypalon tab for securing tools and keys
• Articulated knees
• Brushed tricot waistband lining for moisture management & comfort
• Sizes and colors available as displayed