Double your haul and row for broke in Simms GT Tricomp Long Sleeve Buttondown Shirt, with Action-back patterning for flexibility across a range of fishing motions. Born at the junction of supreme fit meets fully-loaded fishing function, shirt architecture includes patterned, knit-activated stretch coupled with quick-drying, rugged UPF50 nylon fabric. Mapped knit panels deliver sun-shielding COR3 protection and the temperature-regulating comfort of advanced Cool Control tech, while two laser cut-welded, zippered chest pockets are fly box compatible. Source the sunglasses chamois conveniently located at the shirt’s hem for enhanced focus at all times. IFT 2014 Award Winner!
• Durable nylon fabric is quick-dry and wicking and knit panels feature Simms COR3 technology & Cool Control
• Two laser-cut & welded, zippered chest pockets
• Sunglass chamois at hem & cording tab for securing tools
• Lightweight, low-profile plastic snaps at front placket
• “Action back” patterning for easy rowing & casting
• Sizes and colors available as displayed
Products using the COR3 Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3 also feature COR3 EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.