Maximize your fishing comfort with the benchmark-setting UPF protection inherent in Simms Solarflex Long Sleeve Crew Neck Shirt. Featuring the on-the-water benefits of COR3 fabric tech, and available in five fresh color options, these crew necks excel thanks to an all-star lineup of wicking performance, antimicrobial expertise, and UPF50 sun stymieing skills. In addition, flat seam construction enhances comfort; a high-backed collar bolsters sun protection where it counts; and raglan sleeves promote unrestricted movement through the arms and upper torso.
• Updated fabric with a new UPF50 rating for maximum comfort & sun protection on and off the water
• Simms’ COR3 fabric technology – wicking, antimicrobial & UPF50
• Flat seam construction for maximum comfort
• Raglan sleeve design for unrestricted movement
• Crewneck design with higher backed collar for additional sun protection
• Sizes and colors available as displayed
Products using the COR3 Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3 also feature COR3 EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
Please note: The Simms Solarflex Long Sleeve Crew Neck Shirt in PRISM CAMO has been discontinued. Sizes available as displayed. All sales on clearance items are final. No returns will be accepted.